Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) – Gateway to move to Canada
PNP CANADA VISA
Provincial nomination program has been very popular in recent years due to very high threshold of Federal programs. Provincial programs have comparatively soft eligibility criteria. However, each province has its own demographic composition due to which most of their nomination programs are either occupation restricted or job offer based. For high tech and technical jobs, job offer route may work. Other applicants have to adopt the occupations in demand route.
Provinces in Canada with provincial nominee program are:
- Alberta (Canada immigration provincial nominee program Alberta)
- British Columbia (Canada immigration provincial nominee program British Columbia)
- Saskatchewan (Canada immigration provincial nominee program Saskatchewan)
- Ontario (Canada immigration provincial nominee program Ontario)
- Prince Edward Island
- Nova Scotia (Canada immigration provincial nominee program nova scotia)
- Northwest Territories
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- New Brunswick
- Whereas provincial nominee program Quebec Canada have different programs and selection criteria
Benefits of the PNP program:
- It speeds up the application process of your Canada PR. Once they receive PNP nomination, they are free to work and live in Canada as long as they want to.
- They can attain Canadian Citizenship easily once they start to live in Canada. Young immigrants who possess study language skills, high levels of education, and skilled work experience, prior Canadian connections are best suited for this program. Immigrants who come to the Provincial Nominee Program have a chance to integrate swiftly with the Canadian job market.
- Statistical research shows that PNP immigrants can earn high wages, high rates of labour participation and employment and there is a low chance for unemployment.
Get A Qoute
- Unit 2001, 20th Floor, Clover Bay Tower, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
- +971 58 658 5077