D2 Visa- A Path to Citizenship for Entrepreneurs
Portugal D2 Entrepreneur Visa
A pathway to permanent residence and citizenship for those who wish to start (or transfer) a business, or have already invested in a business in Portugal.
Portugal D2 Visa allows entrepreneurs or freelancers to live and operate their business in Portugal. An entrepreneur is required to incorporate a Company in Portugal.
D2 Visa allows the main applicant to bring family members, including spouses and dependent children, to Portugal under a family reunification visa.
Government fees for D2 Visa are insignificant compared to the Golden Visa. Processing of the D2 Visa may also be quicker compared to the Golden Visa.
- At least EUR 25,000
This is not the amount that needs to be invested upfront but rather the amount we expect investors to have in their bank account for a successful application
- Right to live and operate a business in Portugal
- Family can live, work and study in Portugal
- Visa-free access to the EU Schengen area
Who is eligible for the D2 Visa?
- those who want to start a business in Portugal
- already have a business in Portugal, but have not yet applied for the visa
- have enough social capital to sustain running a business
- have a solid and well-structured business and financial plan for your venture
- have proof of experience in the proposed business area and a solid background for your business proposal
Get A Qoute
- Unit 2001, 20th Floor, Clover Bay Tower, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
- +971 58 658 5077