Live, Work and Invest in Portugal with D7 Visa
D7-Visa for Portugal
What is the D7 Visa?
The D7 visa is an affordable and attractive visa allowing non-EU citizens to get Portuguese residency provided they have sufficient funds to sustain themselves during their stay in Portugal.
This visa is ideal for retirees or entrepreneurs who want to live in Portugal without having to make a major economic investment.
The D7 visa can then be renewed after one year for two successive periods of two years and can be converted into a permanent residence.
The process for a passive income D7 visa is considerably faster and less costly to obtain, entitling the holder to the main benefits of Portugal residency, namely:
- Security, democracy, and life quality;
- Free entry and circulation in the Schengen Area;
- Family reunification;
- Freedom to live in Portugal and to develop, or
- Not, a professional activity;
- Option to apply to the NHR tax program for tax
- Purposes (low or no taxation for 10 years on most foreign-source income, applicable to pension income, dividends, interests, royalties and real estate income foreigner sourced);
- Access to Portugal residents’ rights, such as education, recognition of diplomas and qualifications, healthcare, social security, trade union protection, justice and courts;
- Access to permanent residency or citizenship after 5 years, subject to passing a language test of basic Portuguese.
Documentation necessary for a D7 visa:
- Application Form D7
- Authentic passport
- Two passport-size photos
- Evidence of recurring or passive income
- Evidence of a residence
- Check for criminal records.
- Valid travel insurance that includes medical coverage.
- Bank statements over the last six months
Get A Qoute
- Unit 2001, 20th Floor, Clover Bay Tower, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
- +971 58 658 5077