Germany Work Permit Consultation
Germany is a country of possibilities not only for Germans but also for third-world country nationals as well. The land of invention and innovation is the fourth-largest economy in the world and home to world-known corporates and companies. As such, it offers the chance to many non-Germans to find a job and settle in the country.
The Germany Employment Visa is an opportunity for qualified foreigners to settle in Germany and work in their field. It gives its holder the chance to enter and work in Germany for up to two years, with the possibility of extending the visa, and later applying for an EU Blue Card, or other types of residence permits.
Long-Stay Visa Types for Working in Germany
You may apply for a Germany Long-Stay Visa under the purpose of working in Germany, for the following:
- Employment – if you already have a job offer in Germany.
- Self-Employment – if you wish to establish a business in Germany or to work as a freelancer.
- Working as a Freelancer
- Jobseeker – if you wish to look for a job while in Germany.
- Working as an Au Pair – for young adults wishing to learn more about the German culture and language.
- Working Holiday Visa – for the youngsters of several countries, that have signed a Working Holiday Visa agreement with Germany.
Get A Qoute
- +971 58 658 5077