Portugal Golden Visa - A Clear Path to Portuguese Permanent Residency
Portugal Golden Visa
Portugal’s Golden Residence Permit Program (ARI) was established in 2012. It offers non-EU/EEA applicants and their families a special residence permit in exchange for a 5-year investment in Portugal. Applicants have two options – they can either invest €500,000 into real estate or €350,000 into real estate requiring renovation. This is one of the most attractive programs available because investors do not need to reside in Portugal. Applicants and their families only need to stay in the country for at least two weeks every two years. The visa also requires renewal every two years. To apply for citizenship, however, applicants will need to demonstrate tangible ties to Portugal and succeed in passing a basic language test.
Which Family Members Can Be Added in the Same Portugal Golden Visa Application?
- Dependent children under the age of 18
- Children aged 18 and above that are dependent and studying full or part-time
- Dependent parents aged 66 and above
Portugal is one of Europe’s oldest countries, known for its sun-soaked beaches, rich culture, ancient vineyards, historic villages, and impressive architecture.
Portugal Golden Visa Benefits:
- Visa-free access to all Schengen countries
- Investors and their dependents can live, work, and study in Portugal
- Flexibility to maintain the residency without the need to reside in the country
- The right to apply for Portugal citizenship after 5 years
- Allows legal family dependents to obtain residency permit
- Lucrative real estate investments that generates rental returns
Get A Qoute
- Unit 2001, 20th Floor, Clover Bay Tower, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
- +971 58 658 5077