Malta is the Best Place to Work Abroad
Malta Work Permit Consultation
Malta is one of the most popular places to live and work for foreign workers. Various of industry flourish in this country, creating job opportunities for people across the globe. As common knowledge, we all know that it is required to have a work permit in order to live and work in Malta if you are not an EU national.
What Are the Requirements to Obtain a Work Visa in Malta?
Foreign nationals who would want to apply for a work permit will need the following documents:
- Completed filled out Application Form by the Applicant
- Two recent Passport size photos in color with white background
- Travel Documents (Passport)
- Valid for at least 3 months after the intended stay
- Be issued within the previous 10 years
- Have at least 3 blank pages
- Travel or Medical Insurance
- Confirmed Travel Itinerary
Get A Qoute
- +971 58 658 5077