Move to Poland! Check Your Eligibility Now.


If you are a non-EU resident who wishes to work in Poland, you must first obtain a work permit. The work permit you receive is only good for one job, and you can only use it to complete the tasks listed on your application form. You would need to apply for a new work permit if you change jobs. A work permit is only valid for three years.

Poland offers five work visa types; these include:

Type A – If you find employment based on an employment contract or civil law contract with an employer with an office registered in Poland. This is the most popular work permit.

Type B – This work permit is valid if you are a board member and residing in Poland for a total period that exceeds 6 months within a period of 12 subsequent months.

Type C –You can apply for this work permit if you are sent to Poland by a foreign employer for more than 30 days in a calendar year to work for the foreign employer’s subsidiary or branch office in the country.

Type D – You are eligible for this visa if you are sent by a foreign employer to work in export services on a temporary basis. The foreign employer must not have a branch or subsidiary of its own in Poland.

Get A Qoute


  • Dubai
  • +971 58 658 5077