Turkey Is A Center Of Attraction For International Students.
Turkey Student Visa
If you are an international student planning to study in Turkey, it’s likely you’ll need a student visa to do it. The only students exempt from needing a Turkey student visa are:
- Students from the Northern Republic of Cypru
- Students whose parents live in Turkey with a work visa and residence permit
- Blue Card holders
To get your student visa, you’ll need to apply in person at your nearest Turkish embassy or consulate in your home country. You must have your student visa before you can enter Turkey.
Once you have arrived in Turkey, you’ll need to apply for a residence permit that allows you to stay in the country beyond 90 days.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to get your Turkish student visa:
- Be accepted onto a program in Turkey: You can only apply for a visa once you’ve received an acceptance letter from a university in Turkey.
- Arrange an appointment at your local consulate: You need to make your application in person at your nearest Turkish embassy or consulate. You should be able to book an appointment online.
- Complete your application and supply documents: When you attend your visa appointment you need to complete and sign a visa application, and submit it with the required documents (listed below).
- Await a decision: You can sometimes track the process of your application on the Turkish consulate website.
- Apply for a residence permit: When you arrive in Turkey, you will need to apply for a residence permit within one month.
Get A Qoute
- Unit 2001, 20th Floor, Clover Bay Tower, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
- +971 54 995 7321