USA Student Visa
With USA study visa you can be a part of renowned education system with more than 4000 universities across the country
- Renowned education system with more than 4000 universities across the country
- Robust career opportunities
- Flexible curriculum
- Research opportunities with working facility
- Multicultural environment and facilities for international students
- Use of advanced technologies with an insight to science and engineering fields.
The United States of America welcomes international students on a USA study visa for pursuing various courses and participating in an exchange program, one can use a non-immigrant American visa which is for a temporary stay.
The USA study visa falls under three categories:
F student visa: Like the most popular F1 visa USA it is generally if the student has to undertake his/her graduation studies in an accredited Institute.
M student visa: This visa is for non-academic purposes and other vocational training categories.
J student exchange visa: This visa is granted to students who are participating in an exchange overseas program for pursuing a certain degree or a particular course.
How to apply?
- The next step is to complete the Non-immigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form. Make sure you read each and every guideline and norms while filling.
- All the information provided by should be authenticated and accurate. in case of any assistance you should contact the respective immigration lawyer or translator.
- Once the application is completed you must pay the fees.
- Your profile is being created and the application ID or number should be kept for scheduling the visa appointment.
- There have been two appointments scheduled, one for the visa application center (VAC), where the biometrics and other details are captured, and the other for the visa interview at the U.S. Embassy.
Get A Qoute
- Unit 2001, 20th Floor, Clover Bay Tower, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
- +971 58 658 5077