Dream Like Never Before

Your Dream Study Destination Is Just A Click Away!

Study at World-Ranked Universities.

With a proven process and methodology, Across The Globe has been helping students pursue higher education abroad. We offer students complete overseas education support.We ease the process of shortlisting universities and undertake the entire application process, while letting the students focus on achieving their grades.

How can we help you?


IELTS Coaching

University selection

University selection

Review Application

Application assistance

Visa advisor

Pre-departure orientation

Best Countries To Study Abroad

Top Universities in World

Top Courses in the World




Computer Science



Life Sciences

FAQs About Study Visa

Generally you can stay in any Country for the duration of your study permit. Look at your permit and it will tell you when it expires. In some cases, you can apply for an extension.

Yes, but only under limited circumstances such as when:

  • Your employment is on-campus;
  • The international student is the recipient of a scholarship;
  • The work has been certified as being an integral part of the program of study;
  • The work consists of academic research or a post-doctoral fellowship;
  • The work takes place after graduation in a field related to the program of study.

Spouses of international students are eligible to work temporarily 

There are other ways to work while on a study permit depending on country.

Study Permit Processing Times depend mostly on the applicant’s country of residence. Typically a study permit can be processed between 1-16 weeks. 

If you are interested in studying Abroad, you will first need a letter of acceptance from an educational institution, meaning you will need to apply to the university directly. Studying Abroad offers great opportunity for higher learning at a number of institutions.

No. You do not require a Study Permit when:

  • You take a French or English language training course that is no more than three months in duration; or
  • You are the spouse or dependent child; a diplomatic or consular officer; a representative of a foreign country; or a representative of the United Nations or any other intergovernmental organization .

Yes you can. You will need to file Form IMM 1249. This immigration visa form is used by individuals who want to file for an extension of their study permit. Individuals submit form to change conditions or to extend their stay  as students. This application is for temporary residents who currently live in country as students.

Note: Individuals holding valid current temporary resident status can apply for an extension of their stay, provided they apply at least 30 days before the expiry date of their current status.

What do you get?

Wondering what course to pursue? Struggling to picture how you could live and work abroad after studying? Across The Globe can help you create a plan to help you realise your dreams! Our experienced counselors will work with you and your parents to help chart your unique journey to a happy, successful life!

Get Free Assesment

2022 © All rights reserved by Across The Globe

Get Free Assesment